Giveaway policy and rules
No purchase or payment necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
- Eligibility: This giveaway is open to all who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Bartlett Interactive or any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Promotion and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to this policy and the company's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning the giveaway is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The giveaway begins on April 25, 2017 and ends on April 26, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). The winner is selected on April 26, 2017.
- How to Enter: During the Giveaway Period you can enter the Promotion by following SweetmanCragun on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Limit one entry per person per each social account. So you can follow all three profiles and receive 3 entrances or follow 1 and receive one entrance. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. We are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of SweetmanCragun and will not be returned. SweetmanCragun reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion.
- Winner Selection: On or about May 26, 2017, SweetmanCragun or an independent judging agency will select one (1) entry the giveaway described below in Section 7 in a drawing of all valid entries received. The entrant will be contacted using the email address provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules.) SweetmanCragun decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winners will be notified by email or direct social message on or about May 26, 2017. Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within five (5) days of notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts will result in disqualification.
- Potential Sweepstakes winner is subject to verification by SweetmanCragun whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion.
- Verification of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winners will be notified by email or direct social message, after the date of the drawing. The potential winner may be required to sign and return to SweetmanCragun, within five (5) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize if applicable. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by another drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Grand Prize: There will be 1 grand prize awarded. The grand prize winner will receive a free 30 minute consult with Kate and/or Shane and a free copy of their book "Reinvention: Accelerating Results In The Age Of Disruption". A valid address must be provided by winner to send the book. No cash equivalent for the prize, prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at SweetmanCragun's sole discretion. SweetmanCragun reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Best efforts will be made to schedule the consultation within a reasonable amount of time. Consultation will be virtual, it's within SweetmanCragun's right to cancel at any time. If winner does not respond within 6 months of the winner's announcement, the offer becomes null and void.
- Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of SweetmanCragun and/or the Giveaway judges which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Giveaway; (b) release and hold harmless SweetmanCragun and each of their respective parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Giveaway, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Giveaway, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless SweetmanCragun from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winners consent to SweetmanCragun and its agents' use of winner's name, social media usernames, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: SweetmanCragun reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond SweetmanCragun's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by SweetmanCragun in its sole discretion. SweetmanCragun reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, SweetmanCragun reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. SweetmanCragun's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Giveaway, or any part of it, for any reason, SweetmanCragun, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, SweetmanCragun reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Giveaway or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Massachusetts, USA State Court located in Massachusetts, USA; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and SweetmanCragun in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Massachusetts.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn.